Become a Collaborator
To invite institutions, schools, organizations and enterprises to become collaborators and present activities and digital resources
Inspire young citizens to become thoughtful, critical and creative.
For the fifth edition of Digital Youth Month (DYM), Montreal Digital Spring.
- To present an activity that mobilizes the participation of youth and their environments;
- Bringing together a pan-Quebec community of practice in digital literacy;
- To promote inclusion, equality of opportunities and the development of digital and critical skills.
- Working, in particular, with a youth clientele under 35 years old;
- Representing an institution, an educational environment, an organization or a company established in Quebec;
- Offering an activity or a resource that allows the development of digital skills of young people (see some examples below);
- Commit to promoting the main theme of “privacy” to raise awareness among young people (a media kit will be sent to collaborators following their inscription).
- All young people under 35 years old who want to explore the possibilities of digital technology, develop their technical skills and knowledge;
- Youth targeted by age groups: Children (12 and under) Teens (13-17 years old) Young adults (18 and older);
- Indigenous youth;
- Young people in school environments (from elementary to higher education);
- Families and the general public.