Frequently Asked Questions
Digital Youth Month (DYM) is an annual event for people under 35 who want to explore the possibilities of digital technology and develop their technical skills and knowledge! It is an opportunity to discover current Quebec initiatives in digital literacy and to learn about the fields of the future.
Most of the activities presented are offered for free. However, fees may apply for some events. It is possible to see the exact amount of the activity by selecting the activity in the “Calendar” section.
To register for an activity, simply select the activity of your choice in the “Calendar” and go to the link redirecting either to the organization presenting the activity or the ticket office link, for example. Once redirected, you will be able to reserve your place for the activity.
Below are the types of digital resources you can find on the Digital Youth Month platform:
- Informative documentary series, podcasts, and videos;
- Immersive worlds and applications;
- Platforms and websites on the fields of study and future careers;
- Resources to develop creativity and/or technical skills;
- Resources for teachers and/or youth workers.