FAQ - Collaborators
Digital Youth Month (DYM) is an annual event for people under 35 who want to explore the possibilities of digital technology, and develop their technical skills and knowledge! It’s an opportunity to discover current Quebec initiatives in digital literacy, and to find out more about the fields of the future.
Digital Youth Month (DYM) is an initiative from Montreal Digital Spring as part of the Jeunesse QC 2030 project supported by the Secrétariat à la Jeunesse du Québec and presented by Hydro Québec. For this fifth edition, the Digital Spring is supported by the Digital Youth Month 2024 Committee represented by partner organizations that care about digital literacy issues in Quebec: L’École Branchée, Réseau des Carrefours jeunesse-emploi du Québec, Technovation Montréal, SYNTHÈSE – Pôle Image Québec and the Musée de la civilisation de Québec.
Anyone who :
- represents, among others, a Quebec-based institution, school, organization or company working with young people;
- wishes to offer, or has already planned to offer, an activity (during the month of February and/or spring break) designed to develop young people’s digital skills.
To become a collaborator to Digital Youth Month 2024 and submit an activity proposal or digital resource, please fill in the participation form.
Presenting a digital resource allows you to showcase your organization while offering young people the opportunity to learn and develop their digital skills, as well as providing teachers and practitioners with new tools:
- Informative documentary series, podcasts and videos;
- Immersive universes and applications;
- Platforms and websites on fields of study and future careers;
- Resources for developing creativity and/or technical skills;
- Resources for teachers and/or youth workers.
They can be either free or chargeable. If there is a charge for the activity, this must be mentioned on the entry form, along with the exact amount.
There is no financial support for the deployment of activities. The purpose of the call for participation is to register activities that will be put forward during Digital Youth Month in the programming platform. The platform serves to raise awareness of digital issues among young people and to provide our collaborators with a showcase for their resources and activities to be held from February 1 to March 8, 2024.
If you have any other questions about submitting activities and resources, please contact Raphaëlle Descary, Programming Coordinator, [email protected].